Provider Workers’ Compensation

Intercare will review and adjust your case and if they accept your claim you may be compensated for up to ¾ of your regular pay while you are medically unable to work.

You call the Public Authority and speak to the Workers Comp Clerk. This can be done in person or over the phone.

You have up to 48 hrs to report the claim to us.  Let me transfer you to that department.